Commercial Project Management offers a full menu of real estate services from property management to construction services. With this diverse menu, we provide personalized services tailor-made for each individual client.
Working with our company, you can expect a unique experience. We are not looking to build a management business based on maintaining a large portfolio of properties. Our team offers a more hands-on approach to insure that our energies are focused to best serve our clients and their investments.
As skilled property management professionals with over 30+ years of local area experience, our goals are to constantly and consistently meet the needs of our property owners, as well as the needs of our tenants. We are innovative and remain current on the latest area and industry knowledge and developments. CPM strives to maintain efficient operation costs, building and tenant safety, and continue the growth of our local business and industries. Our team is dedicated to providing excellence in order that all of our clients can experience the best possible property management situation. After all, the success of your business or investment is a direct correlation to our success.
We currently manage 25 properties, which total over 1 million square feet. We have 123 current tenants with $1.6 million in annual rents. When you need a successful team to manage your real estate investment property, Commercial Project Management is available to meet your needs within the Reno/Sparks and surrounding areas.
Property Management Services that CPM Offers:
- Prepare basic yearly management plan to cover marketing, tenant matters, rent collection and maintenance.
- Provide special Property Management Permit (PMP) now required by the Nevada Real Estate Division.
- Provide standard office hours to be open.
- Provide after-hours and emergency contact.
- Collect rent
- Accounting Services
- Detailed financial reports
- Keep and maintain tenant ledgers, files, notices, invoices and leases
- Tenant insurance tracking
- Send out and track “late rent” and “pay or quit” notices.
- Tenant relations
- Monthly property inspections
- Track city and state mandated testing
- Schedule routine maintenance
- In-house Maintenance & Repair services to ensure prompt and efficient repair
- Prepare leases, approve and sign leases in owners absence where applicable.
- Negotiate and renew expiring leases with no additional fee if no change in space.
- Coordinate move-in or out of tenants in regard to utilities, keys, signage and cleaning.
- Coordinate plan and follow Tenant Improvement projects
- Maintain Custodial accounts for receipts and payments. Account to be reconciled monthly to owner with yearly reconciliation to Nevada Real Estate Division, as required by law.