Commercial Project Management offers a full menu of real estate services from property management to construction services, for our owners, developers and investments. With this diverse menu, we provide personalized services tailor-made for each individual client.
Working with our company, you can expect a unique experience. We are not looking to build a management business based on maintaining a large portfolio of properties. Our team offers more of a personal hands-on approach to insure that our energies are focused to best serve our clients and their investments.
As skilled property management professionals with over 30+ years of local area experience, our goals are to constantly and consistently meet the needs of both our property owners, as well as the needs of our tenants. We are innovative and remain current on the latest area and industry knowledge and developments. CPM strives to maintain efficient operation costs, building and tenant safety, and continue the growth of our area business and industries. Our team is dedicated to providing excellence in order that all of our clients can experience the best possible property management situation. After all, the success of your business and your investments is a direct correlation of the success of our business.
We currently manage 23 buildings, which total over 1 million square feet. We have 117 current tenants with $1.6 million in annual rents. When you need a successful team to manage your real estate investment property, Commercial Project Management is available to meet your needs within the Reno/Sparks and surrounding areas.
Property Management Services that CPM Offers:
- Prepare basic yearly management plan to cover marketing, tenant relations, rent collection and maintenance.
- Provide special Property Management Permit (PMP) now required by the Nevada Real Estate Division.
- Provide standard office hours to be open.
- Provide after-hours and emergency contact.
- Collect rent, make deposits to owner’s account, copy of checks and deposit slips with report to owner.
- Keep and maintain tenant ledgers, files, notices, invoices and expiration of lease dates.
- Send out and track “late rent” and “pay or quit” notices.
- Keep in regular contact with all tenants and be available for their concerns.
- Monthly property inspections, schedule and oversee routine maintenance.
- Record repair and maintenance calls from tenants and schedule work if required.
- Prepare leases, approve and sign leases in owners absence where applicable.
- Negotiate and renew expiring leases with no additional fee if no change in space.
- Coordinate move-in or out of tenants in regard to utilities, keys, signage and cleaning.
- Maintain Custodial accounts for receipts and payments. Account to be reconciled monthly to owner with yearly reconciliation to Nevada Real Estate Division, as required by law.